- 1988 – First founded as a computer service company, Amrikart shifted in 1997 towards its current expertise of dimensional metrology to support the Canadian aerospace industry.
- 2004 – A major contract with a world leader in aerospace. The project consisted of implementing a unique high precision positioning and alignment system on a commercial aircraft assembly line.
- 2019 –The Amrikart Group acquires the iGPS technology from Nikon Metrology under the 7D Kinematics Metrology* banner. This acquisition happened after Amrikart accomplished a world first integration of the iGPS system within a commercial aircraft assembly line.
- 2021 – Amrikart launched the first Canadian laser instrument certification center in partnership with Hexagon Manufacturing intelligence, a global OEM of metrology equipment.
- 2022 - July 1, ADF Group acquires* Amrikart Ultraprecision (learn more)
*The 7D Kinematics Metrology company is not included in the acquisition and remains the property of Amrikart founders.
- Increase and validate your industrial processes and services with dimensional metrology.
- Help you benefit from automation activities and the integration of complete 3D solutions, service and metrology tools.
- Value customers first, and integrate the best suited technologies for your needs independent of equipment suppliers on the market, making us proud of being recognised as a world reference in metrology.
- Invest in research and development of solutions and activities with high potential for the future.
- Providing industry with complete high precision metrology services, from local service to innovative and fully integrated global solutions and specialized metrology tools.
- Making sure you get the best advice and services, putting multidisciplinary teams at your disposal to propose and implementing the best suited solutions to your needs, whether these are already available on the market, or need to be developed.
- Focusing on local suppliers, providing educational center with our experience and making local industries aware of the possibilities to improve their process thanks to dimensional metrology.
- Provide a friendly culture within the company, recognizing the importance of each employee. Transferring the best knowledge of the field, allowing them professional development, and ensuring a fair return on their involvement in the company.