Recreate 3D digital models (CAD) of scanned parts
Reverse engineering makes it possible to create 3D models of digitized parts.
Amrikart experts do all the operations to go from a physical part to its digital equivalent, including the production of engineering drawings.
Reverse-engineering is widely used in the following applications :
- Adaptation of new parts to existing assemblies
- Modification of structures
- Duplication of parts, tools, assemblies
- Production of digital models for 3D printing and machining
- Maintenance and improvements of machinery
- Archiving of parts and structures whose digital models are not available
- Rework of damaged parts
- Optimization of finite element analyzes with the real shape of the structures (fluids, mechanical, structural...)